DNN 7.4.2 + 2SXC 8.0.7 can't edit lists or add item

Dec 8, 2015 at 5:17 AM
Hi there,

I Just upgraded to 8.0.7 on DNN 7.4.2 When I hover over the pencil icon there is no Edit List option shown any longer, Add Item appears to do nothing. (Logged in as Host user)
Dec 8, 2015 at 6:54 AM
Have rolled the site back to 2sxc 7.2.3
Feb 3, 2016 at 11:18 PM
So I just upgraded to DNN8 and 2sxc 8.1.2 and this still happens.

No way to view the list items from the flyout menu?
Coordinator
Feb 8, 2016 at 2:49 PM
Without knowing all the details, I'm guessing there is a config-mistake in your template. Maybe it was configured as a list, then you added items, then you maybe changed it back to "no-list" - and the new 2sxc correctly hides the button.

This is just my guess. I would assume that the behavior is probably correct, but a setting is probably wrong.

If not, please try to corner it more - for example by comparing cases where it works with cases that don't, and then create an issue on github.
Feb 11, 2016 at 2:37 AM
I've added a Toolbar into the template so I can access some of these features.

All I did was upgrade the module. The issue comes out of that, also now I have several demo rows in my list which are published but there is no way to delete them. They don't have a pencil icon in the manage list pop up so all I can do is drag them around. If I dig into the content type data under admin the demo rows don't show at all so I can't delete them from there either.
Coordinator
Feb 12, 2016 at 7:34 AM
@Duo

The demo-rows are probably normal list-entries, before you added your custom content. Removing them is easy if you have the toolbar - which you seem to have forgotten :).

In your loop (razor/token) make sure that you also provide a toolbar for each element. There you will have all necessary action incl. remove from list.