Change Sort Order

Sep 23, 2015 at 3:57 PM
I am using the demo employee app, which works great. It looks like it sorts alphabetically, but I would like to change the sort order to date added, descending.

My question is where do change that sorting? I opened the query in the visual designer, but it's not very stable. I see there is a Sort Value, but I am unable to change it, or even view it when clicking.

Is there a way to do this in the template? Currently the template is a repeat tag like this:
<repeat>
            <div class="col-lg-3 col-md-4 col-sm-6">
                <div class="img-grid fade-scale">
                    [Content:Toolbar]
                    <a href="[Tab:FullUrl]?Employee=[Content:EntityId]" class="img" style="background:url('[Content:Image]')no-repeat center top;"></a>

<h3>[Content:Title]</h3>
                        <h4>[Content:Function]</h4>
                        <p>[Content:Phone]</p>

<p>[Content:Email]</p>

</div>
            </div>
        </repeat>
If there is something I could edit in the database to change the sort order, that may be helpful. I feel like this sample app is really dependent on the visual query designer working, and it just doesn't for me.
Sep 24, 2015 at 10:17 AM
Please wait about 5 days, then re-ask :). I believe that most issues should resolve itself with the next 2sxc...
Sep 24, 2015 at 3:48 PM
Ok.

Is there a quick way to change the order without the designer so I can just get it done?