Blueimp gallery - small thumbnails

Jul 14, 2015 at 7:39 PM
Hi,
When I specify a small thumbnail, of say 75 or 100px, the image is very distorted,. In the Blueimp documentation it suggest that a specific thumbnail can be specified with a dedicated path. Is this something that the 2sxc implementation can do or does it just allow for server resizing.
If it can be done then any suggestions as to where the code or parameter changes should be applied would be appreciated.
Thanks
Jul 23, 2015 at 11:20 AM
I'm guessing that
a) you're using IE
b) you're showing the image at a different size than delivered by the server - so maybe the image from the server is 50x50 and you're CSS makes it 75x100

Basically you can just copy the path to an image into the url and directly experiment with resising - like xyz.com\portals/0/.../img.jpg?w=200 etc.

You will then see what the server really delivers - and it shouldn't be distorted.
Jul 25, 2015 at 8:29 PM
Hi,
thanks for your input.
Actually I am using Chrome and Firefox. Your suggestion to directly access the image id show the image correctly at the specified size so it would seem that DNN or the skin is dcausing the distortion. A shame as the skin is based on the Twitter Bootstrap.