Nullable object must have a value

Jun 16, 2015 at 8:51 PM
Hello,

I apologize for the duplicate entry. I entered this on the Codeplex Issues tab, but it seems to be down for the moment.

I installed 2sxc 7.1.2 on my DNN Platform 7.4.1 site. I have a good amount of experience with this module, just not yet on these versions. It installed smoothly. I placed it on a page, I accessed the Admin menu, added a New Content Type, added some fields to the Design. All good so far.

The problem occurs when I try to click the links in the Edit column...either String, Hyperlink, etc. They just close the popup and reload the page with a "Nullable object must have a value" error in the URL. I have tried uninstalling/installing several different versions of 2sxc to try to workaround this, but it happens no matter what. I tried filling in some records and then going back to edit it, but it still occurs. In the Event Viewer, there are 5 error entries. I'm pasting the last one below. Please just let me know what else I can provide to help. Thanks!

AbsoluteURL:/Default.aspx
DefaultDataProvider:DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke
ExceptionGUID:81657e3b-94a0-49d9-9f49-efaa37758e6e
AssemblyVersion:7.4.1
PortalId:1
UserId:1
TabId:89
RawUrl:/fuels/Home/ctl/eavmanagement/mid/513/AppID/18?popUp=true&ManagementMode=NewItem&AttributeSetId=459&keyNumber=313&keyGuid=&AssignmentObjectTypeId=2&ReturnUrl=%2ffuels%2fHome%2fctl%2feavmanagement%2fmid%2f513%2fAp
Referrer:/fuels/Home/ctl/eavmanagement/mid/513/AppID/18/ManagementMode/ContentTypeFields/AttributeSetId/482?popUp=true
UserAgent:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.81 Safari/537.36
ExceptionHash:okonEQatIbZlcXfUgV0r0g==
StackTrace:
InnerMessage:Nullable object must have a value.
InnerStackTrace:
at System.Nullable`1.get_Value()
at ToSic.Eav.ManagementUI.EavManagement.OnInit(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer)
at System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index)
at ToSic.SexyContent.EAVManagement.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
Source:
FileName:
FileLineNumber:0
FileColumnNumber:0
Method:
Coordinator
Jun 17, 2015 at 6:55 AM
This is a known bug in DNN 7.41.
2sxc issue: https://github.com/2sic/2sxc/issues/258

DNN issue is on DNN-tracker.

Can't fix it quickly, sorry. I hope dnn will fix this ASAP :(.

We could work out a mitigating solution but that's about 2 days work, so for now we'll wait.