2Sxc Getting Started

Jun 9, 2015 at 1:52 PM
I have read almost all your 2sxc.org content and watched all 2sxc videos I found on youtube and I am feeling still lost to get started with 2sxc for my needs. Is there any PDF or article that could tell me Start Here, do it first, than this, etc.? If not I'd like to leave that as a suggestion. I'm not a programmer expert and that would be very helpful.

For instance, I have a solution Database where all data that I'll have to show on the web site I need to create is there. I have to read and update information to that stored procedures and tables. Do I have to forget about creating content types? Is 2sxc Apps applicable to my scenario?

Is that possible to mix 2sxc Content Types and that DB Data to create some page view configuration or do I have to add this structure to the database tables and work only with this kind of data access (if possible)?

I really appreciate any help.
Jun 9, 2015 at 2:13 PM
There are some nice simplified videos at dnncreative.com that can serve as an introduction to 2sxc. The site, though, requires that you purchase a subscription.
Coordinator
Jun 22, 2015 at 4:42 PM
@rosilbelli
thanks for the input - I must admit I hadn't seen it that way yet :)
I've started to write a guide - still in progress - http://2sxc.org/en/Learn/Getting-Started-with-fun-Content-Management-in-DNN-using-2sxc what do you thkn?