Upload picture disabled

Mar 12, 2015 at 10:14 PM
Hi. I just installed the module in a fresh new DNN 7.4 portal. I add content module on a page and use simple content as a template. When I want to add my own photo in it I cannot upload a new photo to use - it is disabled. Anyone know why?
Thanks, Einar
Mar 13, 2015 at 8:18 AM
Are you using a hyperlink field for this?

If yes, there is a known issues that the imag emanager doesn't know what folder. There's a simple workround for now -

https://github.com/2sic/2SexyContent/issues/132
Mar 13, 2015 at 4:18 PM
I have tried this workaround but it does not help. As I can read from the workaround I only have to add folder.
Is there anything else I must do?
Mar 13, 2015 at 5:54 PM
I would need a better description of your problem, as I'm just guessing what's happening. Could you provide a short screen cast or some screenshots?
Mar 13, 2015 at 6:22 PM
Sorry.
My problem is absolutely the same as in the issue you point out. I am using hyperlink in your simple content, content type.
The picture of the image selector is the same - nothing I can do. No upload, no select.
I have tried to add a folder in the Paths edit box but it does not help.
Thanks,
Mar 15, 2015 at 9:56 AM
I found out it is NOT just the 2SexyContent module but all modules including the Image manager which comes with DNN which is not working. I will delete the portal and add a new one.
Mar 15, 2015 at 10:05 AM
I dropped the portal and installed a new one. The 2SXC module is working perfectly. I wish I had checked this out sooner to save me some hours and not bothering you with this no problem issue. Sorry for that.
Thanks,
May 11, 2015 at 9:29 AM
Hi I install 2sexy version 7 in a new fresh dnn 7.4
I install OWL ImageSlider (Carousel) app
http://2sxc.org/en/Apps/Details?AppGuid=b1a62298-9c72-44f0-bfee-dfecdab6fe69
but during the editing of image i found that Image manager is complete empty.
i try to add path in hiperlink definition.... but never

I can't drop my portal, any one have the same issue and find a solution?
Fabio
May 11, 2015 at 10:11 AM