CSS Issue with MANAGE TEMPLATES Page and RadGrid

Oct 21, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Hi Guys, Thanks for the cooltoolsyou provide. I am getting to grips with it now, but for some reason, my MANAGE TEMPLATES RadGrid does not display properly (like your on your videos). It seems as if there's no CSS styling, but having looked at the ascx template I see you are using the DNNGrid control,so it should style itself right??
The GRID stylesheet is loading and present. That sauid, I see you use a class name "GridTemplates" on grid def, but I cannot find that class anywhere in the whole project.. is this the issue?

Please see attached screenshot.

Many thanks!
DropBox Hosted Screenshot
Oct 21, 2014 at 5:09 PM
This does look bad. Do you have the newest version (6.3.6)?

We do know that the rad-grid will have to go someday, but I’m guessing that the newest version should work…pls test, give us feedback

Thanks,
Daniel
Oct 21, 2014 at 5:55 PM
Thanks for the quick reply.
I've installed the latest version, but there's no change.
Can you tell me if the grid relies on the CssClass 'GridTemplates' - or is this just a class used for some js function?
Oct 21, 2014 at 6:09 PM
Edited Oct 21, 2014 at 6:10 PM
This is a bug which seems to occur when Visual Studio is open and the Browser Link feature is enabled, please see the following DNN issue tracker ticket: https://dnntracker.atlassian.net/browse/DNN-3870 - not a 2SexyContent bug.
Marked as answer by ginozzzz on 11/13/2014 at 6:10 AM
Oct 21, 2014 at 6:26 PM
Raphael.... you are superb... thanks!
having disable the browser link in VS2013 I can view the page correctly!
Oct 22, 2014 at 10:23 AM
And please rate us! Ratings helps build trust for new users. Rate us on the dnn-store. To rate it in the store, just buy it for free first.
By this you are helping us spread the word and motivate us :)

Thanks & Love from Switzerland
Daniel, Raphael and Benjamin
2sic and 2sxc