Error message in 2Sic

Sep 29, 2014 at 7:53 AM
Lately we have had a problem, and suspect it is caused when we change language on the site. Have you guys sees this before?

We haven't use the App content (gallery or faq), and the AppId increments with many numbers every time we refresh the page. Ex: 625 now, and after refresh 632.

Regards
Vidar

Error: Kompetanse til å overta ansvar is currently unavailable. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: App with id 625 doesn't exist. Parameter name: appId ---> System.ArgumentException: App with id 625 doesn't exist. Parameter name: appId at ToSic.Eav.EavContext.InitZoneApp(Nullable1 zoneId, Nullable1 appId) at ToSic.Eav.EavContext.Instance(Nullable1 zoneId, Nullable1 appId) at ToSic.SexyContent.SexyContent..ctor(Int32 zoneId, Int32 appId, Boolean enableCaching, Nullable`1 ownerPortalId) at ToSic.SexyContent.SexyControlEditBase.get_Sexy() at ToSic.SexyContent.SexyControlEditBase.get_Elements() at ToSic.SexyContent.View.Page_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Sep 29, 2014 at 8:05 AM
Edited Sep 29, 2014 at 8:05 AM
I had exactly the same thing before it looks like you have dnn 7.3.2?

has to do with https://dnntracker.atlassian.net/browse/DNN-5742

my solution was

disable the added language
remove all portal settings for that language from table
restart website
change back zoneid to the correct one before all this started
from all the eav tables delete the rows with the non existing appids and zoneids ( for me this amounted to 100000+ rows )
restart website again

Armand
Sep 29, 2014 at 9:27 AM
Thank you!

2SexyContentGuys: Will there be an update fixing this problem?
Sep 29, 2014 at 9:52 AM
well this is not a 2sxc but a DNN bug, for now just don't use 7.3.2 is the best fix )

what you can do ( in a clean portal before installing 2sxc or another language )

install clean dn 7.3.2 then run the following script http://www.dnnsoftware.com/community-blog/cid/155044/fixing-portalsettings-issue-on-multilingual-websites-in-dnn-732

after you have run the script, isntall 2sxc, add a odule and content on page, now add a new language refresh and see if it bombs again :)