unexpected/unwated behaviour in app resources

May 26, 2014 at 10:41 AM
I love the new resources option for ML apps

However because these are hidden content types and you only see them when you add or edit reourrces there is a small issue in behaviour

If I add a few reources and i click on back I am now not on the app management screen but I am on the content type screen.and the stuff I added is nowhere to be found because its a hidden content type. This is a bit confusing for the people who do not know the app as well and dont know why they arrive on this page
Coordinator
May 26, 2014 at 1:57 PM
I agree, it's a bug. It's not planned for the next few releases - more important stuff first - but will be handled some time in the future.
May 26, 2014 at 2:01 PM
totally agree about more important stuff first, do you have a public release list of the items planned?
Coordinator
May 26, 2014 at 2:07 PM
not quite - or not in this detail. 06.00.08, ...09 and ...10 are all almost done. Will feature some bug fixes, JSON-feed improvements, customization of search (because lists often should show details on another page) and more.

also, we're trying to make installation much easier - ATM it still feels very technical downloading the module, then downloading templates, ...this should be fully automated for first time users.