Simple news - still problems

Jan 24, 2016 at 10:12 AM
I just installed a new DNN portal 7.2. I just installed 2sxc (8.12) and the simple news.
Added to a page and added new news. I can see it is not ordered so I go into views/compact list and see that no pipeline is selected so I select "All news selected" and save. Then all of a sudden two new test records show up ("Simple news just created" and "It seems to work"). I trie to delete and get an error: Had an error talking to the server(status 404). Message: No HTTP resource was found that matches the request URI... there is more errortext.
So I go back to view and remove the selected pipeline so there is none selected. Test records disappear and I can easily delete the news I have created.
I want to use the ordered desc pipline so what can I do to fix this?

Thanks, Einar
Coordinator
Jan 27, 2016 at 6:24 AM
I'm guessing the in-page remove-button is rendered even though it shouldn't. Could you check/confirm?

Basically when an item appears because it was assigned to the module, it should have a remove-button (to remove it, but NOT to delete it). If an item appears through a data-in then "removing" isn't possible because it was never assigned in the first place. For now we don't have a "really delete" in-page.

Could you check: you are using the data-query and still see the remove-button?
Coordinator
Jan 28, 2016 at 9:41 PM
I believe I figured it out and I'm working on it. Let's continue on github: https://github.com/2sic/2sxc/issues/623