CK Editor CSS breaks when hitting return or delete

Apr 24, 2015 at 9:49 AM
Edited Apr 24, 2015 at 10:47 AM
Hi Guys,
Is anyone else having problems with this?
Using Ck Editor and 2sxc, I get the editor window disappear from view whenever I hit return or delete. It's always been a problem since I started with 2sxc on my production laptop through to now when it's being hosted online.

The workaround I have had so far is to reduce the zoom levels so that I can see the window in order to close it.

That said... I'm now going crazy because I'm starting to load the site with real content and make changes, so I'm not being as productive as I should be!

UPDATE: This occurs when a carriage return is fed to the editor.... not a delete keystroke.
UPDATE 2: This only occurs when editing with WYSIWYG view, there is not issue when working with the source view.
Apr 24, 2015 at 5:21 PM
UPDATE: Okay... so I uninstalled CKEditor altogether, downloaded and installed from scratch, this solved the issue it seems.
Marked as answer by ginozzzz on 4/24/2015 at 9:21 AM
Apr 25, 2015 at 10:12 AM
After further messing around with the setting in CKEditor, it seems that it's possible to break the editor window by adjusting various settings in the CKEditor config file. I can't figure out which setting it is though... so, if anyone else has had similair problems I'd be glad to hear.

I have read about this issue before (specifically with CKEditor and 2sic modules), but I can't find the thread again......